Berea Historical Society Conversion to Solar Energy Project
Berea Historical Society looks to the past - and the future!
Hi BHS fans! I'm writing our first ever blog entry to inform you about our solar conversion. We would have liked to hold off, but the timing of getting government assistance (on upfront cost) was too good to pass up. I've been told that it may not be available next year, so full steam ahead!
There is likely some things you may be wondering, so I'll dive right into them.
Panels won't be visible from Bridge or Coe street.
Panels will be on research and meeting rooms, not Mahler house.
Existing newer roof we have will be compatible.
I'm not sure if you've opened your latest electric bill and seen a significant rise, as we did. This is one of the reasons for this project and direction.
It might help to break up your introduction into 2 or 3 main points, so it’s easy for your readers to follow. Each paragraph or two should focus on one point.
How you can contribute to our success:
• Check made out to Berea Historical Society (specify toward Solar Project)
• Paypal (specify toward Solar Project) Use firstname.lastname@example.org as recipient
• Go Fund me https://gofund.me/4a4f9c7d
• Offer to volunteer and let us know what you like to do or any skills
• Offer high value items for sale in our facebook/Web site shops.
• Offer gift cards to our volunteers.
Our Final Words
By helping us to survive and prosper, you are preserving our past and educating us all. Please consider helping us to serve our community of Berea Ohio.
Check here often to find out what's going on at BHS. Thank you so much for being here! It means a lot to us!